Find me on Facebook
Choose language and subscribe
This work by Niklas Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://niklassmith.wordpress.com/copyright/.
- @SiimKallasEU @seatsixtyone Swedish resplus.se system even integrates local public transport and intercity bus tickets with rail 4 years ago
- @SiimKallasEU @seatsixtyone In Sweden and UK major train operators sell each others' tickets, in Sweden they do so voluntarily. 4 years ago
- @sacilloyd Don't see any reason why it shouldn't. Let's just hope the delays in DB's new Channel Tunnel trains don't get any longer... 4 years ago
- @sacilloyd @seatsixtyone Here is DB's dog policy (in German): bit.ly/10blQ01 Dogs allowed, cost usually half price of your ticket 4 years ago
- Fantastic news! Thanks to leaky IT security I've just had to change another password... is.gd/ETa23N 4 years ago
Who’s reading this blog?
Tag cloudarabic arab spring Arabvärlden bank of england carina liljesand carl bildt coalition dominique strauss-kahn egypt egyptian army eric pickles feminism financial times FP gothenburg opera hariri helene odenjung hezbollah inflation injunctions isaiah berlin johan norberg john hemming jonas ransgård jämställdhet kareem amer KD kvotering lebanon lib dems libel reform liberalism libya LUF magnus hedman meedan mubarak mänskliga rättigheter nasrallah nick clegg norway omvalet opera oscar wilde oslo politiska partier qe quantitative easing rape rcd ring cycle robin hood tax roman polanski secret justice seen and heard sexköpslagen socialist international sprutbyte svea hovrätt syria terrorism theatre the economist the guardian torture tunisia usa utoya utrikespolitik verdi vetenskap VGR victim blaming wagner wermland opera
Tag Archives: lib dems
Few things on the internet are as frustrating as a broken link to something you would like to read. This sad fate has befallen many of Nick Clegg’s early speeches, so I thought I could provide a useful service by … Continue reading
Speech by Nick Clegg at the Liberal Democrats’ Manifesto Conference, 12 January 2008 Today is a crucial step in the creation of a new liberal manifesto for Britain. Gordon Brown’s bottling of the autumn election has handed us a tremendous … Continue reading
What would you think of a government that engaged in this list of tyrannical activities: tortured children for lying; designed its prison specifically to suck all life and hope out of the inmates; placed citizens in that prison without a … Continue reading
Now for some good news: Don Foster has managed to get the Coalition’s drive against red tape to include the scrapping of Live Event Licences for most venues. The current regime is an unnecessary burden on small venues where live … Continue reading
Sometimes you read something that exasperates you so much you want to Fisk it on your blog immediately. Courtesy of the letters editor of the Guardian, I bring you the blood pressure-raising article of the day: apparently it’s all Nick … Continue reading
The formation of the Coalition in May 2010 was meant to herald an era of new politics, more consensual than Thatcherism and more inclusive than Blairism. But someone clearly forgot to tell Eric Pickles. Richard Kemp, leader of the Liberal … Continue reading