Find me on Facebook
Choose language and subscribe
This work by Niklas Smith is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://niklassmith.wordpress.com/copyright/.
- @SiimKallasEU @seatsixtyone Swedish resplus.se system even integrates local public transport and intercity bus tickets with rail 3 years ago
- @SiimKallasEU @seatsixtyone In Sweden and UK major train operators sell each others' tickets, in Sweden they do so voluntarily. 3 years ago
- @sacilloyd Don't see any reason why it shouldn't. Let's just hope the delays in DB's new Channel Tunnel trains don't get any longer... 3 years ago
- @sacilloyd @seatsixtyone Here is DB's dog policy (in German): bit.ly/10blQ01 Dogs allowed, cost usually half price of your ticket 3 years ago
- Fantastic news! Thanks to leaky IT security I've just had to change another password... is.gd/ETa23N 4 years ago
Who’s reading this blog?
Tag cloudarabic arab spring Arabvärlden bank of england carina liljesand carl bildt coalition dominique strauss-kahn egypt egyptian army eric pickles feminism financial times FP gothenburg opera hariri helene odenjung hezbollah inflation injunctions isaiah berlin johan norberg john hemming jonas ransgård jämställdhet kareem amer KD kvotering lebanon lib dems libel reform liberalism libya LUF magnus hedman meedan mubarak mänskliga rättigheter nasrallah nick clegg norway omvalet opera oscar wilde oslo politiska partier qe quantitative easing rape rcd ring cycle robin hood tax roman polanski secret justice seen and heard sexköpslagen socialist international sprutbyte svea hovrätt syria terrorism theatre the economist the guardian torture tunisia usa utoya utrikespolitik verdi vetenskap VGR victim blaming wagner wermland opera
Tag Archives: ring cycle
I have just become a reviewer for Seen and Heard International, part of one of the world’s leading online classical music review magazines. My first review is of the fantastic Ring Cycle at Wermland Opera that I have written about … Continue reading
While I have reviewed each individual opera in the Wermland Opera Ring Cycle, I would like to use this summary post to give my impression of the cycle as a whole. Find my reviews of all four operas here: Das … Continue reading
Götterdämmerung [Twilight of the Gods], opera in three acts and the final part of Richard Wagner’s Der Ring des Nibelungen [The Ring of the Nibelung]. Performed at the Wermland Opera in Karlstad, 3 July 2011. The eagerly awaited final part … Continue reading
Siegfried, opera in three acts and the third part of Richard Wagner’s Der Ring des Nibelungen [The Ring of the Nibelung]. Performed at the Wermland Opera in Karlstad, 1 July 2011. With Siegfried the Wermland Opera continue a very fine … Continue reading
Die Walküre [The Valkyrie], opera in three acts and the second part of Richard Wagner’s Der Ring des Nibelungen [The Ring of the Nibelung]. Performed at the Wermland Opera in Karlstad, 29 June 2011. After the great success of Das … Continue reading
Das Rheingold [The Rhine Gold], opera in four scenes and introduction of Richard Wagner’s Der Ring des Nibelungen [The Ring of the Nibelung]. Performed at the Wermland Opera in Karlstad, 27 June 2011. The news that one of Sweden’s smaller … Continue reading